Have you ever considered how you could enhance the value of your company?
Recently discussions with business owners have revolved around various strategies for growth, selling the business, or optimizing it to increase its overall value. Some owners seem to be deeply involved in the daily operations of their companies, overlooking the essential steps required to continually boost their company’s value, which, in the end, prevents them from fully enjoying the rewards of their hard work.
DAK’s Director, Derek Zacarias, interviewed Forerunner’s CEO to discuss the Telecom Industry, Trends & His Own Growth Strategy.
In this recent interview Forerunner Technologies, Inc. founder, Paul Diesu, shares his extensive 40+ years of experience in the Workplace Technology sector and reveals crucial factors that have led his business to expand from operating in just one region to a remarkable 44 states.
He also explains how they managed to increase their top-line revenue and profitability to unexpected levels. Many of his strategies can be applied to businesses in your sector as well. Download the full interview and be ready for some eye-opening revelations…
- Discover how he successfully combined a robust organic growth strategy with strategic acquisitions.
- The mistakes he observed his competitors make and how he avoided falling into the same traps.
- The value of prospects interacting with clients, as there’s truly nothing to fear in this approach.
- How four industries transformed into one and how he effectively balanced this transformation.
- The impact of culture on a thriving business – which can either be the killer or the catalyst for success.
Like this Thought Leadership?